Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of My Marriage License In Pa Can You Get Military Benefits With A Certified Copy Of Marriage Register?

Can you get military benefits with a Certified Copy of Marriage Register? - how do i get a certified copy of my marriage license in pa

We married in Jamaica and received a certified copy of marriage certificate registry. Our official marriage certificate by post will come later. My husband is in the U.S. Marines and do not know if I my military ID card can be obtained with this document.

We call basis in the morning, but in the meantime was wondering if anyone knows?

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

sue d said...

I see no reason why not. Indeed, how could marry without a license? Jamaica is not require a SCI. before the wedding? Ask! Your registration of marriages is certified, so I see no problem. Oh yes, congratulations!

Post a Comment