Monday, January 4, 2010

North Carolina Identity Theft Protection Act What To Do If You're A Victim Of Identity Theft?

What to do if you're a victim of identity theft? - north carolina identity theft protection act

What should you do if you suspect your identity has been stolen? I called Victoria's Secret and they tell me that I need to pay more than $ 500 and have an address for me, North Carolina (which does not) I do not know what to do.


korax777 said...

Sounds tough.

Only Equifax (call 800) 525-6285 or the national credit, the other 2nd Then call all your credit cards and debit-card companies say, they stop all payments. Then a complaint with the local police and the FTC (Federal Law Gazette Trade Commission).

It is a pity ... But if one can act quickily limit the damage caused by identity theft. I has a website containing below which may also help.

Good luck.

AB said...

Like credit report Call the three credit bureaus and request a "fraud alert". Can you help you from there.

Cowardice kills! said...

be extremely cautious during the next

Post a Comment